C5 Engineers have extensive experience in a wide range of renewable energy generation and storage technologies, including hydro, wind, solar, battery and hydrogen systems. Coupled with extensive experience in power systems and electrical design, C5 provides the technical support required to deliver these complex systems.
C5 can provide expertise in the following areas:
- Provide specialist engineering support through the negotiated application process with the respective network service provider
- Power system grid connection studies
- Concept and feasibility study for HV electrical installation to support the connection of the renewable energy device to the electrical grid.
- Detailed HV primary electrical design
- HV testing and commissioning
- HV certification and Engineering sign off
- Studying the impact of embedded PV generation on the network, and in providing solutions to accommodate new installations in accordance with AS 5033 and AS 4777.
- Sizing of embedded generation to suit the existing/forecast load profile.
- Integration of multiple generation, storage, and load elements.
- Owners engineer or clients engineer